NSTAR Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the global leader and preferred partner in the world’s rapidly evolving technology markets by providing value with efficient and cost-effective service and solutions for our customers. In doing this, we will deliver operational excellence in every corner of the Company and meet or exceed our commitments to the many constituencies we serve. All of our long-term strategies and short-term actions will be molded by a set of core values that are shared by each and every associate.
NSTAR Core Values
At NSTAR, we deeply believe in treating everyone with the utmost respect and define our guiding beliefs for how we relate to each other, to our clients, our candidates, our partners and our community. Our core values are the basis for our business, and clearly indicate our superior commitment.
- People and Environment
- We are committed to an injury free workplace where everybody goes home safe.
- Respect for people means to care for them and to protect the environment in which we live and work.
- Customer Orientation
- We commit ourselves to a long-term partnership focused on creating value for our customer.
- Customer satisfaction is achieved through the high quality of our people and their work.
- We build relationships with customers, employees and suppliers on a foundation of trust and respect.
- Leadership must ensure a good balance between the level of empowerment and controls.
- We keep our promises and meet our commitments.
- The courage to remain truthful ensures fairness in all our relationships.
- Cultural Diversity
- We cultivate our global spirit through mutual respect and the sharing of experiences.
- Cultural diversity is a strength that creates a richness within our Group.
- Pride in our Employees
- We create a future together by nurturing an entrepreneurial spirit through rewarding courage and creativity.
These shared values influence how we make decisions and work together, setting the stage for what employees – and the world – can expect from NSTAR Global Services.
“Next time you speak with us, I encourage you to ask us about our Values at NSTAR. We don’t believe in just writing them on our website, or on a business card, we believe in living them every day.”
—Darrell McDaniel, President
Founded in 2001, NSTAR Global Services has a decade of experience providing technical services and staffing solutions to companies around the world in a variety of high-tech industries. We offer a long list of flexible and customized service and staffing solutions to our customers, including OEM Partner Services, Project Services, Equipment Installation and Startup, Equipment Decommissioning, Equipment Refurbishment, Training, Outplacement Services, Staffing, and much more!
Our Senior Executives (Darrell McDaniel, Randy Nelson and LJ Hirnikel) have over 70 years combined industry experience, and prior to launching NSTAR in 2001, founded five additional companies which stand tall today as successful and leading providers in their respective industries. This previous experience has helped NSTAR focus on and refine our core competency of providing the right people and services at the right time to our customers.
In addition to believing our customers deserve nothing less than the best, we also believe in giving back to the communities which support us. NSTAR and its employees are actively involved within our communities, and always have something going on whether it is working with Habitat for Humanity, the American Red Cross, the Special Olympics, or any other teams, projects, and initiatives that deserve our thanks and appreciation for making our communities better. Check out our Community Support page to see what we are up to!