Referral Bonus Program: Earn $$ Through Referrals
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group, is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. We are pleased to announce that the expansion of our services offerings is accompanied by an increased investment in our most valuable resource – our people. We want to reward individuals that put trust in our company.
Please join us in matching quality resources with new opportunities through our Referral Program. We are in high-demand of OEM-Certified Technicians and Engineers for positions worldwide, and we need your help to find them. We are seeking to identify new qualified applicants with experience on Applied Materials, Novellus, Tokyo Electron, Edwards Vacuum, Air Products, and LAM Research equipment.
If you know of anyone with these skills, we want to hear from you. Whether they live in the US or abroad, we would love to discuss some of our opportunities with them. Referrals from our contacts have the highest success rate of being hired by NSTAR – often they have the exact skills we are seeking, and you might be our only avenue to finding them. We want to reward you for your efforts.
Currently our Referral Bonus Program rewards qualified referees for the following:
- Referral Bonus of $500 for Experienced Semiconductor Field Service Engineers
- Referral Bonus of $100 for Entry-level Resource Engineers and Technicians
Qualified referred candidates must be employed for 30 days or meet assignment completion for NSTAR to pay a referral bonus.
How to participate:
Submit your referrals through our online form to ensure that you receive credit for each referral. If you have access to the resume of the person you wish to refer, feel free to send it to us via email as well so we can review their skills and qualifications without delay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Emily at email@example.com.
Candidate Referral Bonus Program – Terms and Conditions
- Submission of the candidate referral is valid upon confirmation from management that the referral has been reviewed and accepted.
- The potential employee referral is valid within the 12-month period following the receipt of the referral AND for the specific requisition for which the candidate was referred.
- All referrals are “first come, first serve”. If another party has recently referred the candidate to NSTAR, then the earlier party will be the one eligible for the Referral Bonus.
- No Referral Bonus is available for candidates already in NSTAR’s in-house talent management system.
- Referral Bonus is dependent upon NSTAR’s first receiving sufficient payment from its client.