NSTAR’s Contract Services are the flexible solution for short or long-term projects such as installations, decommissioning, temporary back-fill, and more. With over 8 years specializing in providing Contract Services to OEMs and Fabs around the world, NSTAR is adept at offering streamlined process from sourcing, to hiring, to supporting our contractors throughout your project(s).
NSTAR will provide you with all aspects of your project from start to completion.
No matter what your needs, NSTAR will flex to support you.
Contract Services are the perfect flexible solution for:
- Equipment decommissions, installations, startups, and tool moves (including rigging and crating)
- End-of-Life Fab Support Services
- Equipment upgrades and modiﬁcations
- Predictive Maintenance Services
- Sustaining and Corrective Maintenance
- Warranty Work
- Legacy System Support
- PLC Maintenance, Repair, and Programming
- Temporary Back-Fill
- Material Coordination and Logistics
- Emergency Service and Repair
- And much more
Short or Long projects
- As short as 1 or 2 day projects, and
- As long as multi-year service agreements.
- Short or long lead time; NSTAR is ready to go when you need us.
- Anywhere in the United States
- International support
- Regional and traveling “Road Warrior” support
- Train our contractors in house
- Have NSTAR conduct your training sessions for you
- All NSTAR service team members receive mandatory Safety Training to satisfy OSHA safety standards, including:
- Electrical Safety
- Respirator Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Hazard Communication
- Back Safety
NSTAR handles all the behind-the-scenes administration of your outsourced workforce:
- Serve as the Employer of Record.
- Administer all payroll services and benefit packages.
- Provide liability and workers compensation coverage.
- Handle all human resource and legal compliance issues.
- Speak with each employee on a regular basis, ensuring their continued satisfaction.
NSTAR will make all travel arrangements and other accommodations so you can be assured our contractors have the necessary resources to succeed, even in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Flight Arrangements
- Rental Cars
- Hotels, or long-term accommodations
- Visas, Passports, and other international documentation
- Other accommodations you may require
- NSTAR will screen, interview, and verify the background of each employee, ensuring you receive only the highest quality professionals.
- By offering these services, we ensure a minimal turn-over rate in your workforce.
- The result is motivated, conﬁdent, focused contractors who provide reliable service throughout the duration of their assignment.
Contact us now and tell us how we can help.